Friday, June 30, 2006

random.thoughts

My arms and chest are sore…that’s all I can say after yesterday’s gym session. May all this hard work payoff :D

The ixus err...the ixus replacement is back! I got a call from Canon’s customer service that a replacement unit has arrived (the model was not mentioned) and is ready for pickup. A few weeks back I bought a brand new ixus 800 from a friend who didn’t need it (a few thousand pesos cheaper than retail I might add). The ixus 800 is top notched in terms of features and quality, it’s the best digicam I’ve used to far and I’m pretty sure the ixus replacement won’t be able to top that. So anyone interested in a new ixus, give me a ring or message me. I’m very willing to sell it :D

A good friend and fellow GGD-mate, Jon Joaquin blogs about our recent Jammeeting. No amount of rain could stop us :D. We brought our guitars and played along backing tracks provided by Dante's T5

Thank you guys for coming, hoping for better things to come on the next meet

No comments: