Thursday, September 11, 2008

Delphi.2009.is.officially.released!

I just got a nice email informing me that my favorite development tool has released its newest iteration. Delphi 2009 aka Tiburon is now officially released and a trial version is available for download. This version offers new language enhancements like generics and anonymous methods as well as unicode support plus more. I only want it to be the same kick-ass IDE i've always loved :)
Here is a list of 3rd party tools and components that are Delphi 2009 compatible. Devexpress users will have to wait a bit but I'm sure we won't have to wait that long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aheherm.
Hehehe. Btw qsez url is now http://www.lithesomeice.com though she's too lazy to transfer things. And I'm now on http://foxpro.ntsl119.com/scr/

Old one still exists but not moving. Old posts are copied to the new url though.

What's scr..? Seagate Crystal Reports hehe.

Avat@r said...

@wildfire: thanks for the url updates :)

Anonymous said...

No problem bro.