Wednesday, June 01, 2005

reboot!

After months(close to a year maybe) of waiting and trying to squeeze it in my free time, I finally managed reincarnate my defunct blog (digital.kitchen), tweaked and relabelled it. One of these days I will explain why I had to sacrifice digital.kitchen and put neural.brew in its place, but for now I'm hoping to finish some, if not most, of what I have started in digital.kitchen and probably talk about more interesting tech-related(for the most part) stuff.

In the meantime I do have a few interesting links to visit.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Protect the women of your life? I do get the feeling women would prefer their privacy than having this installed on their underwear. Stalker's tech tools perhaps? or would you rather want a bugbot on your innards. A nice cool hack that makes your winXP Home go Pro! (read the EULA first guys)


No comments: