Friday, July 01, 2005

pda.dilemma

After more than a two-week hiatus I finally got to blog, a lot has happened the past few days that has diverted my attention. Well, anyway i'm back and this time suffering from day1 of my PDA withdrawal syndrome :P . I sold my Tungsten C the other day without thinking of a device to replace it with and now im in search, 'again', of a possible candidate. I'm down to 4 options as of the moment

1. Get a LifeDrive and carry along my Treo 600
-LifeDrive offers Bluetooth + WiFi
-LifeDrive costs around Php 30,000!
2. Get a Treo 650 dump the Treo 600
-No WiFi option for me
-costs around Php 39,000!
-I basically need to sell my Tungsten C and Treo 600 for this
3. Get a Tungsten T5 + Nokia 6230
-Swap my Treo 600 with wifey's 6230
-Pair the T5 with the 6230
-Buy a WiFi card for the T5
4. Stay with my Treo 600
-I need more screen estate

Still too many choices, I could just take option 4, save a lot of money and forget everything. But I guess I'm forever a technolusting geek, and I must admit that with these gadgets around I can no doubt double or even triple my productivity.

So while I mull over this otherwise trivial matter, you guys download and play around with Google's latest toy. Oh btw, Big Brother is watching :D

No comments: